At a Glance Our Privacy Promise to You
Your Privacy is extremely important to us and we (Pause & Reset) have summarised our data collection promise to you here;
· We will hold your data securely within our organisation, Pause & Reset.
· We will use your data to process your booking and to prepare and deliver the retreat package.
· We do some basic anonymised data analysis in order to develop our services and products and improve them.
· We share only the necessary data with our partners to fulfil our service ie with retreat co-hosts and suppliers such as caterers. We will never share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
· By Signing up for our e-newsletter and updates, we will communicate with you from time to time about products , services as well as useful tips on wellness and self-care.
· We will make it easy for you to opt-out of receiving communications, to check what data we hold on you or to request us to delete your data altogether.
· If you are an existing customer or have an existing enquiry and have no further interest in receiving occasional information, news or special offers from Pause & Reset, please let us know by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do Pause & Reset collect personal data?
We ask for personal data via our online booking form as well as any additional information clients may provide us with via telephone or email to be able to process booking and to prepare and provide your Grief Wellness Retreat experience. We do not use this information for any other purposes. We keep a mailing list through a secure hosting provider and use this to keep you informed of any news about our services, information or tips that may be of interest to you. All clients on the mailing list has given their consent to being contacted by subscribing through the website or pop-up window. Sign up is via name and email address only.
Collection & Storage of Financial Details
Will Pause & Reset share my information?
We will never pass on, sell or trade your information to third parties for marketing or any other purposes beyond the specified circumstances here. In order for us to provide services to you, we may share a minimal amount of relevant information with our Co-hosts and suppliers for example our yoga instructor or caterer of any special dietary requirement.
Storage of Data & Information
Information including personal data, enquiries, clients, customers and business partners is held securely in our cloud based filing system that is accessed via a secure log-in only by current staff of Pause & Reset.
All enquiry and booking information as well as customer feedback is kept securoy within our filing system unless you request us to delete it. Should you request that we delete your data, we will action this within 30 days of the request, unless it relates to financial information which we must legally retain for six years.
Our mailing lists are kept within the application of our hosting partner and managed monthly with reviews and updates. If you subscribe at any point, this is recorded within our marketing application to ensure we do not contact you again. We aim to act upon unsubscribe requests within 30 days.
Accessing the Information we hold about you
Please email email@example.com with “Right of Access Request” in the subject header. We will respond within 30 days providing you with a copy of and description of the data we hold on you with an explanation of why we hold it.
Links to Third Party sites
Should any links be included on the Pause & Reset website, these are for the purposes of reference and resource only and twe are not responsible for the privacy policies on those external websites, which may have differing privacy policies from our own.
Occassionally we may make changes to this policy so you may wish to check it whenever you submit personal information to Pause & Reset. We take the collection, storage and use of your personal information and data very seriously. If you have any concerns about this policy or think that our collection or use of information is misleading, unfair or inappropriate please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Sept 2021